Written in partnership with Connect, this course provides an overview of dyslexia and visual stress for those that work with children and young people in education.
This course highlights how dyslexia can affect learning and gives some practical tips to help support those who have dyslexia.
After completing the course you will:
- Understand that dyslexia is one of several specific learning difficulties (SpLDs).
- Understand more about dyslexia and visual stress and what causes them.
- Learn about the prevalence of dyslexia and how to diagnose it.
- Understand the ways that dyslexia can affect learning
- Understand how to report concerns about dyslexia.
- Learn some practical tips to support those with dyslexia
What are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £10.50
Buy as part of a training package
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
In association with
Key features and benefits
Max. Duration 1 hour
Target Audience Education
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- Level 2 course (as graded against the nationally accepted levels, equivalent to GCSE grades A*-C).
- One module with a multiple choice questionnaire.
- One CPD hour with a
- 70% pass mark.
- Written in partnership with experts at Connect.
- Optional narration of the module for accessibility
- Additional resources for further learning and
printablemodule for future reference.