Raising Awareness of Trafficking and Modern Slavery
The term modern slavery acknowledges the fact that millions of people are still held in conditions of slavery and servitude globally – including in the UK. Written in partnership with the Children’s Society, this course raises awareness of this issue.
The purpose of this course is to help you understand:
- What modern slavery and trafficking are
- Different types of trafficking
- Who trafficking affects
- The Modern Slavery
- Internal trafficking and county lines
- How to spot the signs of trafficking
- How to report concerns about a trafficked child or
What are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £18.50
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in our cost-effective training packages which combines a wide range of courses such as Child Protection, Health&Safety, Online Safety and Safer Recruitment into one cost-effective bundle.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £18.50 ex. VAT
Max. Duration 2 Hours
Target Audience Education
- Level 2 course (as graded against the nationally accepted levels)
- One module with a multiple-choice questionnaire
- Two CPD credits
Optionalnarration of the course modules and questionnaires for accessibility
- Personalised downloadable certificate
- 70% pass mark
- Printable modules for future reference
Accredited / endorsed by
Partners / major users
What customers say
�This information was very new to me. It has opened my eyes and given me insight into things I always took for granted. It was very useful and informative and comes at an opportune moment for me since I am just starting at a Secondary School. The information learned will be fully applied. Thank you very much. You have changed my life
St. John Association Sacred Sports Foundation Inc.