Reflective Safeguarding Practice for Schools
Reflective practice allows you to recognise and reflect on your experiences in order to learn from them and improve the way you work. This course uses scenarios for you to reflect on, thinking about actions that fit the policies for your own school. It will also encourage you to consider the safeguarding and child protection support services available.
The course includes five safeguarding/child protection scenarios, revealed using timelines, with questions for you to answer at each stage. Good practice answers are shown, allowing learners to confirm correct procedures and to provoke deeper reflection.
- Peer-on-peer abuse
- Mental wellbeing
- Dealing with a disclosure
- Online grooming
- The course ends with a review of good practice
What are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £10.50
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in our online learning service which combines a wide range of courses and a robust reporting suite into one cost-effective package.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £10.50 exc. VAT
Max. Duration 1 hour
Target Audience Education
- Optional narration for accessibility
- One CPD credit, with individual personalised downloadable certificates.
- 70% pass mark.
- Additional resources for further learning and printable modules for future reference.
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
The great thing with the package is that it is easily accessible and training records can be downloaded onto excel. The governing board complete courses on a termly basis. So far they have covered child protection, online exploitation, prevent and SEND code of practice.
Head teacher, Morchard Bishop Primary School