This course covers what a proportionate risk assessment involves, as well as outlining the legal position and key risk assessment terminology. There is guidance on identifying who is responsible for risk assessments, the risk assessment process and how to undertake it, as well as how to review a risk assessment. The course also provides examples of risk assessments.
- Why is health and safety such an important topic?
- Common hazards in an educational environment
- Legal position
- Sensible risk management
- Who is responsible for undertaking risk assessments?
- Risk assessment process
- Examples of hazards and control measures
What are my buying options?
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in our online learning service which combines a wide range of courses and a robust reporting suite into one cost-effective package.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price Not for individual sale
Max. Duration 1 hour
Target Audience Education
- One module with multiple choice questionnaire
- One CPD credit
- Optional narration of the course module and questionnaire for accessibility
- Personalised downloadable certificate
- 70% pass mark
- Printable module for future reference
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
The great thing with the package is that it is easily accessible and training records can be downloaded onto excel. The governing board complete courses on a termly basis. So far they have covered child protection, online exploitation, prevent and SEND code of practice.
Head teacher, Morchard Bishop Primary School