Careers at EduCare
Want to work in a dynamic small business, where what you do makes a difference and helps children, young people and adults stay safe from harm?
EduCare is the market leader in creating and delivering high-quality and engaging online safeguarding and duty of care training courses. Our purpose is to empower our customers to act and support people in their care.
Based in Leamington Spa, EduCare currently employs around 40 people. We’re a small company but have ambitious plans and so are keen to meet people who can help us make a difference. We are accredited by Investors in People and are committed to ensuring our employees are supported throughout their careers.
Our founder and CEO firmly
The E-learning Developer has responsibility for creating, developing, and maintaining high-quality online training courses.
Business Development Executive
Build relationships with potential customers to understand their current and potential requirements.
Customer Success Administrator
Undertake the administrative duties of the Customer Success Department to include dealing with customer correspondence
Not what you are looking for? If you don't see a role that fits right now, don't hesitate to contact us.
Note to recruiters: EduCare can receive several candidate CVs per day. If your candidate is already
The benefits of working for EduCare
The benefits of working for EduCare include:
- Personal development programme – including access to Lynda.com and an individual training plan
- A friendly and sociable team - company activities include a monthly social where the company pays for the first drink, frequent 'Tenpin Tuesdays' bowling and weekly Friday night drinks
- Flexible working hours – where possible
- Free tea, coffee and juice drinks all day
We believe in being:
- open, transparent and customer-centric in everything we undertake
- absolutely committed to developing and delivering the very best products and services
- dedicated to customer service excellence.
We believe in delivering:
- against our customers’ needs and exceeding their expectations
- new training courses and new areas in support of our customers’ changing needs.
- a seamless customer experience
We believe in working:
- with leading experts in course creation and delivery
- supportively with each other for the benefit of all our stakeholders
- to respected quality standards in the way we develop our products and services, treat our customers and value and recognise the contribution of our staff.