Moving and Handling
This course is aimed at employees who undertake moving and handling inanimate objects as part of their daily activity.
This course can be used as part of an employee’s induction programme, as a demonstration of employee theoretic competency and/or as refresher training.
The aim of the course is to guide you through:
- the legal position
- appreciating the costs related to moving and handling injuries
- the TILE assessment process
- understanding and appreciating the principles of safe lifting techniques
- identifying effective control measures that can be used to reduce the risk of injury
- supporting your organisation to develop a positive health and safety culture, with the application of a sensible proportionate approach.
Moving and Handling, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £16.00
Create your own training package
Buy Moving and Handling alongside other courses from our extensive range and create your own package, or ask us to create bespoke content just for you.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £16.00 excl. VAT
- One module with a multiple choice questionnaire.
- One and a half CPD credits.
- Personalised downloadable certificate.
- 70% pass mark.
Optionalnarration of the module for accessibility.
- Additional resources for further learning and
printablemodule for future reference.
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
We’ve made EduCare for Education a mandatory part of staff training. It enables us to meet some of our statutory obligations with regards to safeguarding children, health and safety, food hygiene and first aid.
Principal, Abbey College