Health and Safety in Education: Management Team
This specific course is aimed at Senior leadership teams who are looking to set up Health and Safety Executive compliant systems policies and procedures for their staff.
This course covers the essentials of developing effective safety management systems that are in line with the HSE’s Managing for Health and Safety framework (HSG65).
By the end of the course you will have covered:
- Recent health and safety statistics (HSE 2016/17).
- Statutory compliance - the legal framework and who enforces health and safety law in the UK.
- Leadership and governance arrangements for managing health and safety, using the Plan, Do, Check, Act process.
- Policies and procedures.
- Performance management and monitoring to ensure systems remain effective and highlight gaps in performance.
- The importance of staff training to embed a health and safety culture.
- Risk assessments including the HSE’s 5-step process.
Health and safety in Education: Management Team, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £16.00
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of EduCare for Education®, our bestselling training course package which combines a wide range of courses such as Child Protection, Online Safety and The Prevent Duty into one cost-effective bundle.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £16.00 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 1.5 hours
Target Audience Education
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- A fully interactive course, including optional narration for accessibility, comprising one module and one questionnaire
- One and a half CPD credits with a personalised downloadable certificate
- 70% pass mark
- Additional resources including downloadable infographics and additional scenarios to contextualise health and safety understanding
- Printable module for future reference.
Accredited / endorsed by
Partners / major users
What customers say
"Each module is clear and concise. The illustrations provided are excellent and help as a visual reminder of the area you are talking about. It is useful to be able to review the units when doing the questions in case something has temporarily slipped your mind."
Business and Admin Lead, Manor Farm Pre-school