Fire Safety in Education
Fire Safety in Education, written by expert authors and accredited by the Institute of Fire Safety Managers and RoSPA, provides the fundamental information needed to protect any education premises against fire.
Fire Safety in Education offers guidance on how to ensure the safety of all staff and students.
This four module course delivers four CPD hours and comprehensively covers:
- the importance of fire safety training including legislation
- the nature of the fire
- fire hazards
- what to do in the event of a fire
- how to use a fire extinguisher.
What are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £27.50 and you can buy online today.
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of EduCare for Education®, our bestselling training course package which combines a wide range of courses such as Child Protection, Online Safety and The Prevent Duty into one cost-effective bundle.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own package, or ask us to create bespoke content just for you.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Duration 4 hours
Target Audience Education
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- Equips anyone who works in a school, college or other educational setting with practical day-to-day knowledge of fire safety
- The Fire Safety in Education course is enhanced with a narration feature for accessibility purposes
- Available online only
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers 4 CPD hours
- 70% pass mark
- Written by experts authors and accredited by the Institute of Fire Safety Managers and ROSPA
- Certificate fully accredited by the Institute of Fire Safety Managers and ROSPA
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
I thoroughly enjoyed completing this course as the modules were concise and well put together. The modules are easy to read and understand and the illustrations are also helpful. Thank you.
Ramat Alliu-Mohammed, KAD Academy, Nigeria