Child exploitation refers to a child or young person being used for someone else’s gain. Child exploitation is a form of abuse which can involve sexual, abusive or manipulative behaviour. The course is produced in partnership with NWG Network, a charitable organisation made up of thousands of practitioners. They offer support, advice and training and raise awareness of child exploitation.
This course covers:
- Models & forms of exploitation that a child or young person may be subjected to
- A scenario exploring an example case of exploitation
- Physical and psychological signs of exploitation
- Factors that can increase a person's vulnerability
- Short & long-term effects of exploitation and its impact on family members
- Barriers to disclosure
- What to do if you are worried about a child
What are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £18.50
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in our cost-effective training packages which combine a wide range of courses into one cost-effective bundle.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £18.50 ex. VAT
Max. Duration 2 Hours
Target Audience Education, Health & Social Care
- One module with a multiple-choice questionnaire
- Two CPD credits
Optionalnarration of the course modules and questionnaires for accessibility
- Personalised downloadable certificate
- 70% pass mark
- Printable modules for future reference
Accredited / endorsed by
Partners / major users
What customers say
"EduCare provides a clear and simple mechanism to train staff in a variety of crucial and mandatory areas. Staff numbers continue to grow and time to deliver training face to face is becoming ever scarcer due to increased legislation."
Reading Blue Coat School