This course provides an overview of ADHD for those that work with children and young people in education.
This course covers the causes, prevalence, symptoms and diagnosis through to treatment and how to support children with ADHD in schools.
By the end of this course you will:
- know what ADHD is
- be able to recognise the cause, prevalence and symptoms of ADHD
- understand how ADHD is treated
- be aware of how to report concerns about ADHD
- know how ADHD can affect learning
- learn practical tips to support those with
ADHD Awareness, What are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £10.50
Buy as part of a training package
This course can be bought as part of our comprehensive e-learning service, EduCare for Education.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
In association with
Key features and benefits
Price £10.50 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 1 hour
Target Audience Education
- Level 2 course (as graded against the nationally accepted levels).
- One module with a multiple choice questionnaire.
- One CPD credit with a personalised downloadable certificate.
- Additional resources for further learning and
printablemodule for future reference. Optionalnarration of the module for accessibility.
- Written in partnership with experts at Connect.
- 70% pass mark.
- Course id: 143
Partners / major users
What customers say
"EduCare provides the ability to train staff online ensuring that their needs can be met in a more timely manner, especially if they join half-way through the term."
Phil Wise (PDC Wise)
Deputy Head Pastoral – Reading Blue Coat School