Risk Assessments for School Trips
Schools have been organising and delivering successful educational visits and trips for many years. This course has been written in partnership with health and safety experts to help you develop risk assessments that are sensible and proportionate for the level of risk presented during the trip.
This course covers:
- the legal position for educational visits and their requirements
- parental consent
- policy, procedures and competency
- the risk assessment process
- the terminology used
- other factors to be considered
- what should be in place when using partnership, host organisations and tour operators
- the importance of carrying out the required research
- the evaluation and debrief process
- contingency planning in the event of something going wrong
What are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £18.50
Buy as part of a training package
This course can be purchased as part of EduCare for Education, our bestselling training course package which combines a wide range of courses such as Child Protection, Online Safety and The Prevent Duty into one cost-effective bundle.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £18.50 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 1 Hour
Target Audience Education
- One module with a multiple-choice questionnaire
- Two CPD credits
- Optional narration for accessibility
- Personalised, downloadable certificate
- 70% pass mark
- Printable modules for future reference
- Course id: 202
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
EduCare provides a clear and simple mechanism to train staff in a variety of crucial and mandatory areas. Staff numbers continue to grow and time to deliver training face-to-face is becoming ever scarcer due to increased legislation.
Reading Blue Coat School