Online Safety, which meets national Police approved standards, will help you to understand the potential risks and dangers associated with keeping children and young people safe online.
Knowing the potential risks and being able to encourage
- how technology is changing and its effects
- what children and young people do online
- the risks that technology can pose
- which children are more vulnerable
- what we can do as individuals
- good practice guidelines.
Online Safety, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £17.50 and you can buy online today.
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of EduCare for Education®, our bestselling training course package which combines a wide range of courses such as Child Protection and Online Safety into one cost-effective bundle.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
In association with
Expert author Jonathan Taylor MSc - Social Media & Online Safety Consultant, and former Covert Internet Investigator within the Metropolitan Police Child Abuse Investigation Command.
Key features and benefits
Duration 2 hours
Target Audience All
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Available online
- Delivers 2 CPD hours
- 70% pass mark
- Certificate upon completion provides evidence of learning
- Accredited by Secured by Design and meets national Police approved standards.
- This course includes the Breck Bednar case study and the Spectrum of Vulnerability.
- Includes voiceover so you can learn by listening.
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
"We put our Group Leaders through the Child Protection courses. For us, the main benefits of EduCare were that it covered the NVQ requirements and was a useful, flexible training tool to reach people who need the information but could not always attend a training session."
Jo Mortimer, Apprenticeship Course Manager, PGL Travel