Fraud and cyber-crime are the country’s most common offences and the biggest threat to national security. Many organisations become victims of cyber-crime because of human error, just not thinking or people not following the correct protocol. This course will help you understand the best practice to minimise the risk of a cyber-attack.
This one-module, CPD-acredited course covers:
- Risk in the online world
- Understanding what a cyber attack is
- Understanding what information needs protection
- The effects of cyber-crime
- Understanding the types of cyber-attack
- Understanding the cyber security policies your organisation should have in place
- The steps you can take to minimise the risk of a cyber-attack
- Guidance on the detection and reporting of cyber-crime
- Information on the support available
What are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £10.50 excl. VAT and you can buy online today.
Our training packages
This course can be bought as part of our comprehensive e-learning service, EduCare for Education.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £10.50 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 1 hour
Target Audience All
- One module with a multiple-choice questionnaire
- One CPD credit
- Optional narration of the course module and questionnaire for accessibility
- Personalised downloadable certificate
- 70% pass mark
- Printable module for future reference
- Course id: 198
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
The EduCare training modules include a wide variety of sources of information and a very current view of the issue. They are the fastest and most thorough way of accessing information for myself or my team.
Student Support Coordinator