The purpose of the course is to help you understand, recognise and prevent bullying behaviour.
This course will provide a thorough insight into preventing bullying behaviour, covering the essential facts to help you understand, recognise and tackle bullying behaviour in your organisation or setting. This course has been written in partnership with Kidscape and is endorsed by experts at Bullying UK and Family Lives.
At the end of the course, learners will:
- Understand what bullying is, including the five components of bullying behaviour.
- Identify who may be affected by bullying, as there are some groups of people who are likely to be more affected than others.
- Understand the role technology can play in bullying behaviour (cyberbullying).
- Be able to recognise a child who may be being bullied and understand the damaging physical and emotional effects.
- Be able to put actions in place to tackle bullying in their organisation or setting.
Preventing Bullying, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £27.50 excl. VAT and you can buy online today.
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of our training packages.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £27.50 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 4 hours
Target Audience All
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- Level 2 course (as graded against the nationally accepted levels)
- Four modules with multiple choice questionnaires.
- Four CPD credits with a personalised downloadable certificate.
- 70% pass mark.
Optionalnarration of each module for accessibility.
- Additional resources for further learning and printable modules for future reference.
- Developed with Kidscape and fully endorsed by experts at Bullying UK and Family Lives.
Accredited / endorsed by
Partners / major users
What customers say
"Bullying remains a primary concern for children and families. If you work with children in any capacity you have a vital role to play in preventing bullying. This course developed with the anti-bullying charity