We are currently working on the following new content:
- Health Awareness - a collection of short courses covering Asthma, Diabetes, Epilepsy and Anaphylaxis. Written in partnership with The School and Public Health Nurses Association (
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER TODAY FOR PRIORITY ACCESS - COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW FOR DETAILS
- Modern Slavery and Trafficking written in partnership with The Children's Society. The course will also contain information on County Lines, a key safeguarding issue.
- Online safety - a new and up-to-date course to reflect the most recent best practice advice and guidance written in partnership with Childnet International
We are currently updating and refreshing the following courses which will automatically be added to our training course packages.
Dutyof Care, Privacy and Dignity
- Fire Safety for International Schools
- Preventing Bullying (11-18 Years)