Working with Display Screen Equipment
Display screen equipment (DSE) is common throughout the workplace. Regulations apply to those who work with DSE as a significant part of their normal work. We trust that you will find the information in this course useful in your work and daily life.
Display screen equipment (DSE) is common throughout the workplace. However, it can lead to spending long periods sitting looking at a screen and using a keyboard. If care isn’t taken, some people can experience problems such as headaches, eye strain and muscle pain, and as a result, there are Regulations about its use.
This course is important for anyone that works in an environment where they spend long periods sitting looking at a screen and using a keyboard.
This one module course delivers one CPD hour and comprehensively covers:
- what display screen equipment is and the risks
inusing it improperly
- your employer’s duties under the Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992
- what you should do to ensure your health and safety when using display screen equipment.
Working with Display Screen Equipment What are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £9.50 and you can buy online today.
Buy as part of a training package
This course is can be bolted on to our EduCare for Education® training package.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Duration 1 Hour
Target Audience All
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- The Working with Display Screen Equipment course is enhanced with a narration feature for accessibility purposes
- Available online
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers 1 CPD hour
- 70% pass mark
- Certificate upon completion provides evidence of learning.
Accredited / endorsed by