Raising Awareness of Peer-on-Peer Abuse
Ready for KCSIE 2018
Peer-on-peer abuse is any form of physical, sexual, emotional, financial, and/or coercive control exercised between children and young people; this includes intimate and non-intimate relationships.
The purpose of this course is to help you:
- understand what peer-on-peer abuse is
- understand the different types of peer-on-peer abuse
- understand who peer-on-peer abuse may affect and what external influences there are
- be aware of the prevalence of peer-on-peer abuse
- understand social norms and peer pressure
- recognise early signs that might indicate abuse
- know what action to take if you know or suspect that a young person is experiencing abuse
- implement preventative strategies within school or college.
Raising Awareness of Peer-on-Peer Abuse, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £15.00
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of EduCare for Education®, our bestselling training course package which combines a wide range of courses such as Child Protection, Online Safety and The Prevent Duty into one cost-effective bundle.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £15.00 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 1.5 Hours
Target Audience Education
- Level 2 course (as graded against the nationally accepted levels, equivalent to GCSE grades A*-C).
- One module with a multiple choice questionnaire
- One and a half CPD credits
Optionalnarration of the module and questionnaire for accessibility.
- Personalised downloadable certificate.
- 70% pass mark
- Written by a leading expert with thought-provoking scenarios
- Additional resources for further learning and a printable module for future reference.
Accredited / endorsed by
Reviewed by Dr Carlene Firmin MBE,
What customers say
We purchased EduCare for Education to allow us to have control over our staff training from an educational and financial point. It has far exceeded our expectations
Head Teacher, Laleham Lea School