Child Protection Level 3
This level 3 course provides a thorough understanding of child protection by covering a breadth of topics relevant to anybody with a responsibility for safeguarding children and young people.
The nine-module course delivers 9 CPD hours and covers:
- child development and negative influences on it
- parenting capacity
- the forms of abuse and signs of abuse
- recognising and responding to abuse, with specific guidance on
note takingand recording your concerns
- lessons learned from recent serious case reviews
- the legal framework
- working together
- and good practice.
Child Protection Level 3, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £59.50 and you can buy online today.
Buy as part of a training package
Many of our customers choose to purchase this course alongside EduCare for Education®, our bestselling training course package which combines a wide range of courses such as Online Safety, Safer Recruitment and The Prevent Duty into one cost-effective bundle.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Duration 9 hours
Target Audience All
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- Provides an opportunity for anyone who has undergone basic child protection training to learn about the subject in greater detail and at a higher level
- Endorsed by Kidscape and Family Lives
- Accredited by Secured by Design and meets national Police approved standards
- The Child Protection Level 3 course is enhanced with a narration feature for accessibility purposes
- Available online only
- This course is level 3 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers 9 CPD hours
- 70% pass mark
- Fully certificated to evidence learning
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
I have just started the Child Protection – Level 3 course, which I will also be getting for all my senior staff. For me, EduCare has saved lots of time and money because I have not had to send any of my staff out for training and cover their absence with agency staff.
Nathan Sweetman, Nursery Manager, Teddies Nursery
I thought this was excellent training. As a Headmaster, I am involved in Child Protection cases in the school. Whilst I was confident of the frameworks, etc, this training was very reassuring. Well done.
Alexander Mitchell, Headmaster, Holmwood House School
Very engaging content, easy to load, use and review. Very happy with the training.
Michael Peter Hewitt, Sound Waves South West