Development updates to EduCare courses
EduCare is committed to ensuring customers have a good experience using our courses and services.
As well as regularly updating the content of courses to comply with the latest legislation and statutory guidance, such as the recent update to the Department for Education statutory guidance Keeping children safe in education (KCSIE), EduCare also ensures the format of all courses remains up-to-date and utilises the latest e-learning technologies.
Updated design, improved accessibility,
All EduCare's courses are regularly reviewed and updated. We are also currently improving course questionnaires to ensure they have the same accessibility features that are popular in our course learning modules. We have recently improved
We include a survey at the end of each course where learners can give feedback on all aspects of the course. This covers how suitable course content is, how engaging it was and, most importantly, if the knowledge can be applied practically. We constantly monitor all responses and have a dedicated quality team to respond to both positive and negative feedback.
Customers who use our e-learning services immediately have access to all updated courses at no additional cost. They see the new course in their course library whilst still being able to download reports and certificates from the archived courses.
The courses we have updated recently include:
- Use of Reasonable Force - technological update
- Mental Wellbeing in Children and Young People - technological update
- Child Protection in Education (Music) - technological update and content updated to reflect KCSIE 2018
- Child Protection Advanced (previously called Child Protection Level 3) - technological update and content updated to reflect KCSIE 2018
- Child Protection in Education 11-18 - technological update and content updated to reflect KCSIE 2018
- Child Protection Refresher - technological update and content updated to reflect KCSIE 2018
- Use of Reasonable Force
- First Aid Essentials
- The Prevent Duty
- Food Hygiene and Safety
- The Prevent Duty Colleges and Universities
- Working with Display Screen Equipment
- Fire Safety
The next courses to be updated include:
- Safer Recruitment
- Safer Recruitment in Education
- Preventing Bullying
- Preventing Bullying (11-18 Years)
Get in touch to find out more
Improvements to our product portfolio and customer service
Throughout the summer we extended and developed our range of courses and made improvements to how our customers use our serviceRead more