Health and Safety in Education
Health & Safety in Education will give all staff working in a school or college a comprehensive, basic knowledge of health and safety.
This programme provides a thorough understanding to anyone working in an educational setting on health and safety:
- Understand how to manage and control hazards to protect people at work.
- Learn about risk assessment and how it is carried out.
- Identify common safety hazards.
- Recognise what employers must do to comply.
- Understand hazards around working at height, manual handling, computer work stations and noise.
- Understand how Health & Safety issues should be organised.
- How to prevent accidents from happening by ensuring Health & Safety.
- Understand what can go wrong and how to deal with unplanned events.
What are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £38.50 and you can buy online today.
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of EduCare for Education®, our bestselling training course package which combines a wide range of courses such as Child Protection, Online Safety and The Prevent Duty into one cost-effective bundle.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own package, or ask us to create bespoke content just for you.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Test & Certificate
The Health & Safety in Education course concludes with five multiple choice questionnaires and a proficiency test to reinforce your knowledge with a printable certificate. As well as printable user certificates, your training progress and results are stored on your learning management platform.
Key features and benefits
Duration 6 hours
Target Audience Education
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- The Health & Safety course is enhanced with a narration feature for accessibility purposes
- Accredited by RoSPA
- Available online only
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses).
- Delivers 6 CPD hours
- 80% pass mark
- Certificate upon completion provides evidence of learning
Accredited / endorsed by