Health & Safety
Health & Safety gives both the employer and employee a basic knowledge of health and safety in the workplace.
This Health & Safety course is suitable for both the employer and the employee. It covers the essential facts to help you work more safely and contribute to the overall safety of your organisation. It also meets the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) 'Working Safely' standards.
The course comprises six modules, six questionnaires and a proficiency test. Its content covers:
- an introduction to health and safety, the fundamental concepts and risk assessment
- common workplace health and safety hazards and how to control them
- improving performance
- the Plan, Do, Check, Act approach to managing health and safety
- emergency procedures, accident investigation and first aid
- essential ways to protect the environment.
Health & Safety, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £46.00
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £46.00 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 7 hours
Target Audience All
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- Covers the essential facts to help you work more safely and contribute to the overall safety of your organisation
- Available in online format only
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers 7 CPD credits
- 80% pass mark
- Certificate upon completion provides evidence of learning