School Attendance and Children Missing Education
The purpose of this course is to help you understand the current law and guidance relating to school attendance and children missing education. It covers the main guidance documents, statutory duties for local authorities and schools, children not on roll and other key areas.
This course is designed for those tasked with monitoring and managing school attendance and fulfilling the school’s duty of care in relation to children missing education.
At EduCare we ensure that all our training courses are written and endorsed by experts. This course has been written in partnership with ACE Education.
This course will cover:
- Research Reports and Key Guidance in the Area
- Statutory Duties for Local Authorities and Schools
- Children Not on Roll
- School Attendance - Key Issues
What are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £40 excl. VAT and you can buy online today.
Buy as part of a training package
This course can be combined with the School Exclusions for Headteachers and Governors and School Exclusions for Independent Review Panels courses, and bought as the Education Law for Management addition to our complete safeguarding and duty of care e-learning service, EduCare for Education®.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Max. Duration 4 hours
Target Audience Education
- Level 2 course (as graded against the nationally accepted levels, equivalent to GCSE grades A* - C)
- Four modules with four multiple-choice questionnaires
- Four CPD credits*
- Optional narration of the course modules and questionnaires for accessibility
- Personalised downloadable certificate
- 70% pass mark
- Printable modules for future reference
Accredited / endorsed by
Partners / major users
What customers say
I have now been using the EduCare programme to support understanding in Child Protection and Safeguarding for over 5 years. It is an invaluable resource which allows learners to work at their own pace and also organisations to provide a broad and detailed level of support to staff.
Principal/CEO GEMS Education