The purpose of the course is to help schools that are their own admissions authority to understand their legal duties as detailed in the School Admissions Code 2014 (the Code).
The Code is the current statutory guidance that applies to all maintained schools and Academies.
- an introduction to the Code
- the law and guidance on school admissions
- the role of the admissions authority in setting and consulting on its admissions arrangements
- the role of the Schools Adjudicator
- the key considerations of the Code
- the key actions that an admissions authority must carry out under the Code.
School Admissions, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £22.00 excl. VAT and you can buy online today.
Buy as part of a training package
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £22.00 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 2 hours
Target Audience Education
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- Available online only
- Level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- This online only course is proced at £22 per learner with bulk discounts available
- Delivers 2 CPD credits
- 70% pass mark
- Certificate upon successful completion
- Written with ACE Education
Accredited / endorsed by