An induction to Boarding for International Schools
An Induction to Boarding for International Schools, written by experts at the Boarding Schools’ Association, is designed to underline and reinforce the crucial underpinning knowledge and skills that are so necessary to any role in boarding schools and the associated pastoral duties.
An Induction to Boarding, written by experts at the Boarding Schools’ Association, is designed to underline and reinforce the crucial underpinning knowledge and skills that are so necessary to any role in boarding schools and the associated pastoral duties. It is aimed at staff working in international boarding schools.
This four module course delivers four CPD hours and comprehensively covers:
- best practice guidelines on the boarding environment
- key aspects of boarders' safety
- safeguarding and child protection
- school policies, procedures and protocols
- creating a safe, effective and successful boarding framework
- working effectively
- assessing and meeting the needs of boarders.
An Induction to Boarding for International Schools, what are my buying options?
Buy as part of a training package
This course can be bought as part of EduCare for Education: International, our comprehensive online learning package for international schools.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price Not for individual sale
Max. Duration 4 hours
Target Audience International Education
- Covers basic safeguarding training with a focus on international boarding school environments
- Available online only
- Delivers 4 CPD credits
- 70% pass mark
- Written by experts at the Boarding Schools’ Association
- Certificate accredited by the Boarding Schools’ Association
- Course id: 39
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
The BSA is pleased to have EduCare as a partner in this exciting online CPD offering to our 450 member schools. The challenges of delivering timely and
Andrew Lewin | Director of Training, Boarding Schools’ Association