Education Law for Management includes three courses designed to provide an overview of School Attendance and School Exclusions. The courses included are:
- School Attendance and Children Missing Education
- School Exclusions for Head Teachers and Governors
- School Exclusions for Independent Review Panels
At EduCare we ensure that all our courses are written and endorsed by experts. Each of these courses has been written in partnership with ACE Education.
Buy as part of a training package
Education Law for Management can be bought as an addition to EduCare for Education®. Please contact us if you would like more information or a quotation.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Max. Duration 12 hours
Target Audience Education
- Level 2 courses (as graded against the nationally accepted levels, equivalent to GCSE grades A*-C).
- Three interactive courses, including optional narration for accessibility
- Twelve CPD credits in total, with individual personalised downloadable certifi cates.
- 70% pass mark.
- Additional resources for further learning and printable modules for future reference.
- Written and fully endorsed by specialists at ACE Education.
Accredited / endorsed by
Partners / major users
What customers say
The great thing with the package is that it is easily accessible and training records can be downloaded onto excel. The governing board complete courses on a termly basis. So far they have covered child protection, online exploitation, prevent and SEND code of practice.
Head teacher, Morchard Bishop Primary School