An Introduction to Leadership
An Introduction to Leadership is a concise course that discusses the various types of leadership, whether leaders are born or made and practices common to leaders.
This course offers a cost-effective introduction for all members of your organisation and highlights five practices that are common to leaders, as well as top tips for developing effective leadership skills.
This one module course delivers one CPD hour and comprehensively covers:
- are leaders born or made?
- leadership styles
- the leader’s vision
- communication and employee satisfaction
- the leadership model
- tips for the top.
What are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £9.50 and you can buy online today.
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in our comprehensive online learning service that includes essential training for health and social care staff.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own package, or ask us to create bespoke content just for you.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Duration 1 hour
Target Audience All
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- ‘An Introduction to Effective Teamwork’ is enhanced with a narration feature for accessibility purposes
- It is a level 2 course (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Multiple-choice questionnaire
- Delivers 1 CPD hour
- 70% pass mark
- Available online only
- Certificate upon completion provides evidence of learning
Accredited / endorsed by