An Introduction to Effective Teamwork
This course explores the different types of team and the stages of team development, as well as the roles individuals may take within a team.
It is likely that any employee operates as part of one or multiple teams whilst carrying out their role, so outcomes are heavily dependent upon team performance. This concise learning course explores the different types of team and the stages of team development, as well as the roles individuals may take within a team. It also covers how to assess team performance and looks at the advantages and disadvantages of working with both large and small teams.
This one module course delivers one CPD hour and comprehensively covers:
- what is a team?
- how teams develop
- reviewing outcomes
- analysing team performance
- understanding team roles
- the advantages and disadvantages of large and small teams.
An Introduction to Effective Teamwork, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £10.50
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in our EduCare Essentials training package.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £10.50 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 1 hour
Target Audience All
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- An Introduction to Effective Teamwork’ is enhanced with a narration feature for accessibility purposes
- It is a level 2 course (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Multiple-choice questionnaire
- Delivers 1 CPD credit
- 70% pass mark
- Available online only
- Certificate upon completion provides evidence of learning
- Course id: 6
Accredited / endorsed by