**NEW COURSE** Raising Awareness of Peer-on-Peer Abuse
EduCare is launching a new course to help schools and colleges prepare for the update to Keeping children safe in education (KCSIE).
Peer-on-peer abuse and contextual safeguarding
On September 3rd 2018, the Department for Education (DfE)
This shows the importance that the DfE
*NEW COURSE** Raising Awareness of Peer-on-Peer Abuse - Only £15*
To help schools prepare for the update, EduCare
- what peer-on-peer abuse is
- the different types of peer-on-peer abuse
- who peer-on-peer abuse may affect and what external influences there are
- the prevalence of peer-on-peer abuse
- social norms and peer pressure
- early signs that might indicate abuse
- action to take if you know or suspect that a young person is experiencing abuse
- how to implement preventative strategies within school or college.
Pre-order your copy today
EduCare for Education®
The course costs £15* per learner or it may be more cost-effective to purchase our training course package, EduCare for Education®, which contains over 25 other essential safeguarding and duty of care courses that help demonstrate compliance with KCSIE and train all staff for inductions, annual refresher training, or to enhance their knowledge and build their CPD. Course content covers a wide range of safeguarding and duty of care topics, including Child Protection, Preventing Bullying, Online Safety, Safer Recruitment, Substance Misuse, Health & Safety, Fire Safety, Food Hygiene, Mental Wellbeing and the new GDPR.
The new peer-on-peer abuse training course will be added to the package as soon as it released.
*Price excludes VAT. Discounts are available if you need more than 10 copies of the course.
Get in touch to find out moreReturn to news