Child Protection for International Schools: Arabic language bundle
This two-course bundle contains our Child Protection for International Schools and Child Protection Basics for International Schools courses, both delivered in the Arabic language. This bundle is available as an addition to EduCare for Education, our online learning service.
The courses included in this bundle are:
Child Protection for International Schools is a five-module course that provides a thorough insight into child protection in international educational settings, covering the essential facts which contribute to the health and welfare of children and young people. This course has been developed in partnership with the Council of British International Schools (COBIS).
Child Protection Basics for International Schools is a one-module course that delivers essential information about child protection issues for those that work or volunteer in an education setting, who have minimal contact with children and young people. It introduces common types of child maltreatment and the signs that might indicate a child is experiencing abuse. It also gives guidance on how to respond if you have safeguarding concerns or a child confides abuse to you.
Buy as part of a package
This course can be bought as part of EduCare for Education: International, our comprehensive online learning package for international schools.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
In association with
Key features and benefits
Price Not for individual sale
Max. Duration 6 hours
Target Audience Education
- A set of two courses, each with their own multiple-choice questionnaire
- Personalised downloadable certificates
- 70% pass mark.
- Printable modules for future reference
What customers say
I have now been using the EduCare programme to support understanding in Child Protection and Safeguarding for over 5 years. It is an invaluable resource which allows learners to work at their own pace and also organisations to provide a broad and detailed level of support to staff.
Principal/CEO GEMS Education