Child Protection for International Schools
Child Protection for International Schools, developed in partnership with COBIS, is designed to provide international educational settings with a thorough insight into child protection.
This course, developed in partnership with the Council of British International Schools (COBIS), is designed to raise awareness of abuse, neglect and other forms of harm, recognise early signs that might indicate a problem, and how to take appropriate action.
- Understand what forms child abuse can take and the effects it can have
- Understand radicalisation, extremism and the Prevent duty
- Recognise signs that may mean a child is suffering abuse and how to respond if a child confides in you
- Understand processes for reporting abuse
- Know the child protection system
- Identify good practice guidelines
Child Protection for International Schools, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £29.50 excl. VAT and you can buy online today.
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of EduCare for Education®, our bestselling training course package which combines a wide range of courses such as Child Protection, Online Safety and The Prevent Duty into one cost-effective bundle.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
In association with
Key features and benefits
Price £29.50 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 5 hours
Target Audience International education
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- Five modules with multiple choice questionnaires
- Five CPD credits with a personalised downloadable certificate
- 70% pass mark
- Optional narration of each module for accessibility
- Additional resources for further learning and printable modules for future reference
- Developed and fully endorsed by experts at COBIS
- Course id: 650
Partners / major users
What customers say
We put our Group Leaders through the Child Protection courses. For us, the main benefits of EduCare were that it covered the NVQ requirements and was a useful, flexible training tool to reach people who need the information but could not always attend a training session.
I really enjoyed completing the EduCare modules. I found them to be interesting, informative and easy to follow. I particularly liked the fact that the modules were complimented with narration and although my school initially requested that I only complete two modules, I actually ended up doing six! Thank you for putting these courses together.
British Schools Yangon