EduCare are seeking a passionate and creative Production Executive/Instructional Designer to join the growing team in Leamington Spa.
Working with Display Screen Equipment
Display screen equipment (DSE) is common throughout the workplace. Regulations apply to those who work with DSE as a significant part of their normal work. We trust that you will find the information in this programme useful in your work and daily life.
Display screen equipment (DSE) is common throughout the workplace. However, it can lead to spending long periods sitting looking at a screen and using a keyboard. If care isn’t taken, some people can experience problems such as headaches, eye strain and muscle pain, and as a result, there are Regulations about its use.
This programme is important for anyone that works in an environment where they spend long periods sitting looking at a screen and using a keyboard.
This one module programme delivers one CPD hour and comprehensively covers:
- what display screen equipment is and the risks in using it improperly
- your employer’s duties under the Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992
- what you should do to ensure your health and safety when using display screen equipment.
What are my buying options?
Buying for yourself?
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training programmes that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access. When you purchase the online version of the programme, you will receive:
- A welcome email containing your login details which gives you immediate access to your online programme
- One simple and concise learning module containing the essential information on the subject
- One accompanying multiple-choice questionnaire designed to test your knowledge and understanding
- A downloadable personalised and dated certificate on successful completion of the questionnaires
- A downloadable full set of answer explanations when you achieve the programme pass mark enable you to see the correct answer for any questions you may have answered incorrectly
- Easy access to reports on your progress
- Clear and simple programme instructions and a User Guide, with additional help available via telephone from our Client Services team
Buying for your organisation?
As part of an EduCare Licence
This programme can be included alongside other programmes as part of an EduCare licence. A licence contains a range of programmes relevant to you, and offers a flexible and cost-effective way to deliver training to every member of your organisation. Choose from our sector-specific licence options or build a licence by selecting your own programmes from our extensive range.
- EduCare for Education
- EduCare for Sport
- EduCare for Health
- Contact us to build your own
Your training the way you want it
Need a tailored version of this programme? EduCare offers bespoke learning solutions to suit your organisation. With EduCare you can:
- Use your own welcome message and logo
- Personalise system emails
- Upload your own policies, documents and learning resources
- Include additional learning content that covers your specific policies and procedures
- Create an entire programme tailored to your exact requirements
1. Working with Display Screen Equipment
This module covers what display screen equipment is and the risks in using it properly and what you should do to ensure your health and safety when using display screen equipment. This module also covers your employer's duties under the Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992.
Test & Certificate
The Working with Display Screen Equipment programme concludes with one multiple choice questionnaire with a printable certificate. As well as printable user certificates, your training progress and results are stored on your learning management platform.
Key features and benefits
Duration 1 Hour
- The Working with Display Screen Equipment programme is enhanced with a narration feature for accessibility purposes
- Available online
- This programme is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training programmes)
- Delivers 1 CPD hour
- 70% pass mark
- Certificate upon completion provides evidence of learning.
Accredited / endorsed by