Vacancy - Business Support Services Administrator
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with growing business of 50+ staff to administer all facilities management and business support services - with great career potential.
Responsible for ensuring that the day to day running of the office is undertaken safely, efficiently and effectively, at all times with a can-do attitude and to support the staff.
- Provide a positive working environment in each office, appropriate to organisational needs.
- Overseeing and
agreeingcontracts and providers for services including utilities, cleaning, and technology etc.
- Advising the business on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments.
- Helping the business to relocate to new offices.
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
The successful candidate will:
- Coordinate and execute administrative activities for the support services including; Human Resources, Staff Inductions, training and communications.
- Lean business processes and administration of quality marks (IiP and BSI)
- Purchasing and maintaining
inventoryof office supplies and equipment in accordance with EduCare purchasing policies and budgetary guidelines.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the facility, including, but not limited to, office equipment (e.g. telephones, headsets, photocopiers, IT equipment, general repairs and installations, building service requests, facility inspections, etc.).
- Correspond with management regarding issues including, but not limited to, fire, safety/code, security, locks, cleaning and emergencies.
- Serves as facilities emergency response coordinator.
- Act as the main point of contact between end users and contractors.
- Coordinate the works of the contractors, such as desktop support, alarm systems, building maintenance, cleaning contractors.
- Be responsible for Health and Safety - carry out staff induction training, floor walks and document accordingly.
- Be proactive in logging jobs with helpdesk and manage through completion.
To submit an application, please submit your CV and covering letter addressed via email.Return to news