Sustained Shared Thinking in the Early Years
The aim of this course is to provide a thorough insight into the early research methods of Sustained Shared Thinking, and how this research is used today.
Sustained Shared Thinking in the Early Years gives you a better understanding of how to enhance learning and development in children.
- understanding the basic principles of Sustained Shared Thinking
- identify the different ways to engage with a child to aid their development
- learn and use the SSTEW scales
- learn how to self-evaluate and reflect on your use of the scales.
Sustained Shared Thinking in the Early Years, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £18.50
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in the Pre-school Learning Alliance membership.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £18.50 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 2 hours
Target Audience Early Years
- Available online only
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers 2 CPD credits
- 70% pass mark
- This course is enhanced with a narration feature for accessibility purposes
- Written with experts at the Pre-school Learning Alliance
- Certificate accredited by the Pre-school Learning Alliance
Partners / major users
What customers say
"Great suite of training perfectly suited to the education setting, allowing training to be drip-fed in a meaningful way."