Safeguarding Adults, endorsed by the Police Crime Prevention Initiative, provides the key information needed to help safeguard vulnerable adults.
The four concise learning modules cover the basics of abuse, how to recognise situations where abuse might occur, the signs of abuse, the importance of taking action, and good practice guidelines.
This course provides a thorough understanding
- Learn what abuse is.
- Identify situations in which adults are at risk.
- Recognise the signs of abuse.
- Understand the importance of taking action.
- Identify good practice guidelines
Safeguarding Adults, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £28.50
Buy as part of a training package
Safeguarding Adults is included in EduCare Essentials - our Business Induction Training package.
This course is also included as part of EduCare for Health: Health & Social Care, a package that maps to both the Care Certificate and the UK Core Skills Training Framework for health (CSTF).
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £28.50 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 4 hours
Target Audience Healthcare
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- Covers the fundamentals of safeguarding for anyone who comes into contact with adults at risk through their work or voluntary activities
- Available online only
- Delivers 4 CPD credits
- 70% pass mark
- Produced with and endorsed by West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust and Police Crime Prevention Initiative
- Certificate upon completion provides evidence of learning
- Course id: 635
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Safeguarding Adults course to other organisations. Volunteers are limited in their time and we have to be careful not to overload them, but because it is online distance learning, it is easy for them to do and it doesn’t take too long. It is an excellent resource and they can go back to it if they are unsure and want to re-check key points.
Dorothy Seymour, Call in Time Project Manager, Age Concern/Help the Aged