First Aid Essentials
First Aid Essentials aims to give the confidence needed to react in an incident when someone urgently needs help.
The purpose of this course is to give you a practical guide on how to handle an incident that may require first aid. The course is not intended to teach you how to be a first aider, but it is designed to give you the confidence to know what to do when someone urgently needs your help.
This three-module course delivers three CPD hours and comprehensively covers:
- providing basic life support
- how to react in life-threatening situations
- how to deal with someone who is choking, drowning, seizing, bleeding or having an allergic reaction
- what to do if somebody has a broken bone or experienced a burn
- how to handle day-to-day incidents such as nosebleeds, insect bites, stings, sprains and strains and sunburn.
First Aid Essentials, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £27.00
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of our training packages.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £27.00 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 3 hours
Target Audience All
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- Provides a practical guide on how to handle an incident that may require first aid
- Available online only
- Delivers 3 CPD credits
- 70% pass mark
- This course is enhanced with a narration feature for accessibility purposes
- Course id: 10
Accredited / endorsed by