Safeguarding children is everyone’s responsibility. This course delivers essential information about child protection issues for those that work or volunteer in an education setting, who have minimal contact with children and young people. It introduces common types of child maltreatment and the signs that might indicate a child is experiencing abuse. It also gives guidance on how to respond if you have safeguarding concerns or a child confides abuse to you.
Buy as an addition to our online learning service
This course is available as an addition to our online learning service.
If you are an existing customer and would like to add this two-course bundle to your service, or if you would like to enquire about our EduCare for Education, please contact us using the button below.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
In association with
Key features and benefits
Price Not for individual sale
Max. Duration 6 hours
Target Audience Education
- One module with a multiple choice questionnaire
- Personalised downloadable certificate
- 70% pass mark.
- Printable modules for future reference
What customers say
I have now been using the EduCare programme to support understanding in Child Protection and Safeguarding for over 5 years. It is an invaluable resource which allows learners to work at their own pace and also organisations to provide a broad and detailed level of support to staff.
Principal/CEO GEMS Education