Characteristics of Effective Leaders
Endorsed by CACHE
Characteristics of Effective Leaders focuses on the knowledge, skills and characteristics which are needed to be an effective leader in the early years sector.
Characteristics of Effective Leaders focuses on the knowledge, skills and characteristics which are needed to be an effective leader in the early
This one module course delivers one CPD hour and comprehensively covers:
- the knowledge and skills needed to be an effective leader
- the different types of management and the characteristics of these managers
- how these characteristics underpin what Ofsted's own research tells us
- the sources that feed into a vision for an early years setting
- the change management model.
What are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £14.00
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in the Early Years Alliance membership.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £14.00 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 1 hour
Target Audience Early Years
- Available online only
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers 1 CPD credit
- 70% pass mark
- Written with experts at the Early Years Alliance
- Certificate accredited by the Early Years Alliance
- Course id: 42
Accredited / endorsed by
Partners / major users