An Introduction to Motivation
This course covers the principles of staff motivation and the practical application of it in your own organisation.
This course provides understanding to anyone in a business setting who manages
- Understand the key motivation theories.
- Learn the different techniques to motivate staff.
- Know how to effectively use rewards and incentives.
- Understand the importance of staff morale.
An Introduction to Motivation, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £10.50
Buy as part of a package
This course is included in our EduCare Essentials training package.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £10.50 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 1 hour
Target Audience All
- Level 2 course (as graded against the nationally accepted levels).
- One module with a multiple choice questionnaire.
- One CPD credit with a personalised downloadable certificate.
- 70% pass mark.
Optionalnarration of each module for accessibility.
- Printable modules for future reference.
- Interactive design to engage learners.
Accredited / endorsed by