Get access to the free Mental Wellbeing Hub
New mental health responsibilities are now in effect.
Are you up to date? Arm yourself with knowledge and information, written by experts, with our free resources.
- Get exclusive access to our free mental health resources - we will also send you bitesize learning via email so you do not miss important new updates
- Get 20% off our online mental health courses
- Register for our upcoming webinar - Identifying Mental health problems – your new obligations
- All the training information guides you need to support children and young people with their mental health - all in one place and delivered straight to your inbox
What's included in our Mental Wellbeing Hub?
PDFs for you to download
Webinars with expert speakers for you to join
Videos for you to watch
Online guides for you to share
You will also get...
Free mental wellbeing guide
To make sure you're always up to date with the latest information, you will also receive our free mental wellbeing guide delivered to you via bitesize learning straight to your inbox! Topics include:
- Risk factors for mental health problems
- Protective factors and building resilience
- Identification and measurement tools
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
- How to create a culture of good mental health
- Digital Resilience
Exclusive discount on wellbeing courses