Free Child Mental Health Resources - All In One Place
Guides, Webinars, and PDFs Written Specifically for Teachers to Ensure Compliance with Duty of Care Responsibilities in Schools.
Resources written in partnership with SAPHNA and YoungMinds to help school staff comply with the latest KCSIE guidelines.
- 10x Downloadable PDFs to offer guidance on mental health in young people
- 3x New webinars to watch
- Access to FREE worksheets and activity calendars in partnership with Tes and mentally healthy schools
- Access to EduSafe - a resource hub for parents, carers, children, and young people to help support them further with the knowledge they need to spot signs and symptoms of mental health issues.
- 20% off discount for further advanced courses
What's included in our Mental Wellbeing Hub?
PDFs for you to download
Webinars with expert speakers for you to join
Videos for you to watch
Online guides for you to share
You will also get...
Free mental wellbeing guide
To make sure you're always up to date with the latest information, you will also receive our free mental wellbeing guide delivered to you via bitesize learning straight to your inbox! Topics include:
- Risk factors for mental health problems
- Protective factors and building resilience
- Identification and measurement tools
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
- How to create a culture of good mental health
- Digital Resilience
Exclusive discount on wellbeing courses