Dealing with bullying behaviour
In this resource we will cover what action you can take to tackle bullying.
Taken from our online training course, Preventing Bullying, written in partnership with leading anti-bullying charity, Kidscape, this resource looks at:
- Reporting and recording bullying
- Investigating incidents
- Searching students’ property
- Learning from incidents
- Working with group dynamics
- Working with victims
- Working with bullies
- Working with reinforcers
- Working with bystanders or outsiders
- Supporting all children to handle bullying situations
- Supporting children with cyberbullying incidents
- Levels of bullying
- Working with parents and guardians
- Bullying in playgrounds and other areas
- Bullying outside school premises
- Application to cyberbullying?
We hope you find it useful and welcome your feedback on the content included.