Keeping children safe online during the holidays
This summer, we’re running a prize draw offering the services of Jonathan Taylor, the respected Social Media & Online Safety Consultant, and former Covert Internet Investigator within the Metropolitan Police Child Abuse Investigation Command for FREE.
Jonathan regularly speaks about Online Safety at schools and organisations both in the UK and abroad and we are giving away the opportunity for Jonathan to join you in your school or workplace and run one of his workshops.
To be entered into the prize draw please tell us your name and the name of your school or organisation as well as your contact details using the form below.
This competition has now closed, however, if you would like to enquire please fill in the form below.
This competition has now ended.
Prize draw T’s and C’s
- The promoter
is:EduCare - part of Tes Global Services, Company no. 02017289 whose registered office is at 26 Red Lion Square London WC1R 4HQ
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom
exceptemployees of Children and Young People Now and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Enter online at www.educare.co.uk/prize-draw
- This prize draw is being run through the EduCare sponsored feature at Children and Young People Now and via the EduCare website.
- Only one entry will be accepted per organisation. Multiple entries from the same person or organisation will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be September 29th. After this
datethe no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the prize draw are as follows: complete all your details using the form below and submit to EduCare.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
- The prize is as follows: Jonathan Taylor to attend the organisation and give a full day training session on Online Safety with travel expenses and accommodation expenses paid. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Datefor the training session will be mutually agreed between the winning organisation, Jonathan Taylor and EduCare.
- EduCare will be able to promote the workshop through their online communications, using photographs where possible.
- All names will be entered into the draw which will be drawn on the 2nd October by an independent person.
- All details of entrants will be added to EduCare’s marketing database unless specified otherwise.
- Winners will be chosen at random by an independent person from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be
collected / isdelivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Children and Young People Now.
- EduCare - part of Tes Global Services. shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this
- EduCare - part of Tes Global Services. reserves the right to cancel the prize draw if circumstances arise outside of its control.