Vacancy - Sales Executive/Account Manager
EduCare are seeking a dedicated and efficient Sales Executive/Account Manager to join the growing team at head office in Leamington Spa.
Looking after the customer is key to our success. Our aim is to ensure that customer requirements are fully met and implemented, “to get it right on time, the first time and every time”. Our objectives are to provide our customers with an efficient, well organised, economical service, yet at the same time ensure that consultancy services and training is made available to our customers who are meaningful and relevant.
Main purpose of role:
Working within a busy sales team, you will achieve B2B sales through monthly targets using a daily call list, predominantly made up of new, existing and past customers with a view to generating new business, and converting leads into sales. Once established, the post holder will then be responsible for maintaining, developing and growing that relationship to generate further sales and secure repeat business.
To thrive in this role candidates will require a sound understanding of the sales process – from fact finding to closing sales, experience in B2B sales with a proven track record of success, excellent communication and relationship building skills, good understanding of account management, confident and friendly telesales skills, strong negotiation skills and excellent attention to detail, particularly maintaining records on CRM.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Work with colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction every time
- Research, qualify and follow up leads through outbound telephone calls
- Meet sales targets / KPIs
- Proactively research, identify and follow up new sales opportunities
- Follow up leads generated by marketing campaigns
- Establish strong working relationship with customers to achieve repeat business
- Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines
- Maintain records on customer CRM to a high degree of accuracy
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing best practise ideas.
- Understand the EduCare delivery methodology and have sound knowledge of all of the EduCare range of courses
- Duties which include processing of any personal data must be undertaken within data protection guidelines.
For further information on the role please download the full job description here.
To submit an application, please submit a CV and covering letter addressed to Kate Atwell, by no later than 5pm on Friday 9th September.Return to news