Vacancy – Customer Success Administrator
This role includes responsibilities for supporting the Customer Success Executives and Customer Success activities.
The successful candidate will:
- Undertake the administrative duties of the Customer Success Department to include dealing with customer correspondence, answering inbound telephone calls & chats, processing orders and the preparation of usage reports.
- Provide administrative support to the Customer Success Executives in the management of a portfolio of customer accounts.
- Assist in ensuring customer retention and satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Administrative work (processing orders, answering chat, emails, database management and contract administration) within agreed departmental deadlines.
- Provide technical support and assistance to customers throughout their contract life-time.
- Represent EduCare to clients positively, offering calm, friendly, informed and professional support and guidance
- Working with sales and the Customer Success Executives, perform periodic reviews to confirm continued customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive and customer centric attitude, make sure return on customer (ROC) is the drive behind all interactions with the customer. Ensure the experience is personal and positive.
- Follow organisational and departmental quality standards (including risk) and procedures.
View the full job description.
To submit an application, please submit your CV and covering letter addressed to Meg Page.Return to news