This course looks at what anaphylaxis is and possible signs and symptoms of someone suffering from an anaphylactic reaction. Course developed in partnership with SAPHNA.
This course will help you to understand anaphylaxis and the severe and potentially life-threatening allergic reactions that trigger it. At
The course covers important aspects of anaphylaxis such as:
- what anaphylaxis is, along with common causes
- possible signs and symptoms of someone suffering
- a look at different treatments for anaphylaxis
- information on dealing with anaphylaxis
- how to reduce the risk of anaphylaxis
- information on alternative medication
- emergency procedures
What are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £10.50 excl. VAT and you can buy online today.
Buy as part of a training package
This course can be bought as part of our comprehensive e-learning service, EduCare for Education.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
duty of care training essential
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
In association with
Key features and benefits
Price £10.50 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 1 hour
Target Audience All
- Level 2 courses (as graded against the nationally accepted levels, equivalent to GCSE grades A*-C)
- One module with a multiple-choice questionnaire
- One CPD credit
- Optional narration of the course module and questionnaire for accessibility
- Personalised downloadable certificate
- 70% pass mark
- Printable module for future reference
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
SAPHNA are delighted to have supported EduCare with the development of these new courses. Offering practical advice and guidance to schools on medical issues, and giving staff the confidence to act, is very important as more and more schools are losing access to school nurses.
Sharon White, CEO, SAPHNA