Staying Safe Online for International Schools
The purpose of this course is to help you understand how technology is changing, the nature of children and young people’s online world, and the risk and protective factors when going online. The course has a wide range of practical advice on what can be done by you as an individual and by any organisation you work for. This includes good practice guidelines, where you can go for help and support, and an extensive range of easy to access online resources. The course was written in partnership with Childnet International, a non-profit organisation working with others to help make the internet a great and safe place for children.
This course covers:
- Understanding online safety
- Technology and behaviour
- Potential risk factors
- Devloping a safe online culture
- Positive conversations
- Promoting good practice
- Further support
Buy as part of a training package
This course can be bought as an addition to EduCare for Education for International Schools. Please contact us if you would like more information or a quotation.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Max. Duration 3 hours
Target Audience Education
- Optional narration for accessibility
- Three CPD credits, with individual personalised downloadable certificates.
- 70% pass mark.
- Additional resources for further learning and printable modules for future reference.
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
The great thing with the package is that it is easily accessible and training records can be downloaded onto excel. The governing board complete courses on a termly basis. So far they have covered child protection, online exploitation, prevent and SEND code of practice.
Head teacher, Morchard Bishop Primary School