Safeguarding Young People
Updated for KCSIE
Safeguarding Young People, endorsed by established youth organisations, provides the key information needed to help raise your awareness of young people who may be vulnerable because of their age, relative inexperience, past abusive experiences or current circumstances.
This course provides a thorough understanding
This four module course delivers four CPD hours and comprehensively covers:
- Identify who may be vulnerable.
- Recognise the signs and indicators of abuse.
- Understand what to do if a young person confides abuse to you.
- Learn about recording and reporting procedures.
- Recognise good practice guidelines.
Safeguarding Young People, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £28.50
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of EduCare for Education®, our bestselling training course package which combines a wide range of courses such as Child Protection, Online Safety and The Prevent Duty into one cost-effective bundle.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £28.50 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 4 hours
Target Audience All
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- Four modules with multiple choice questionnaires.
- Four CPD credits with a personalised downloadable certificate.
- 70% pass mark.
Optionalnarration of each module for accessibility.
- Additional resources for further learning and printable modules for future reference.
- Course id: 472
Accredited / endorsed by