Promoting SEND Inclusion for International Schools
This course begins by defining SEND inclusion and looks at the contribution that you and others can make towards it. You will consider how local law affects the issue and find out about different models for describing inclusion. The course includes practical suggestions and advice for promoting SEND inclusion in your own school and finishes with four case studies.
What the course covers
- Roles and responsibilities
- Approaches towards inclusion
- Who benefits from inclusion?
- Good practice
- Case studies
What are my buying options?
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of our bestselling training course package for international schools, which combines a wide range of courses into one cost-effective bundle.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD