This course on recognising and preventing bullying behaviour, written in partnership with Kidscape, covers what bullying is, who is affected by bullying, the part technology can play, the damaging physical and emotional effects and the actions you can take to tackle it in your organisation or setting.
The purpose of this course is to help you understand, recognise and prevent bullying behaviour. Looking at evidence from research, this course will cover who may be affected, the effects of bullying in organisations, as well as what you can do as an individual to play your part.
This four module course delivers four CPD hours and comprehensively covers:
- Understand what bullying is, including the five components of bullying behaviour.
- Identify who is affected by bullying, as there are some groups of people who are likely to be more affected than others.
- Understand the part that technology can play in bullying behaviour.
- How to recognise a child who may be being bullied and the damaging physical and emotional effects.
- Recognise the actions you can take to tackle bullying in your organisation or setting.
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of EduCare for Education®, our bestselling training course package which combines a wide range of courses such as Child Protection, Online Safety and The Prevent Duty into one cost-effective bundle
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Max. Duration 4 hours
Target Audience Education
- Covers the fundamentals of understanding, recognising and preventing bullying behaviour
- Available online
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers 4 CPD hours
- 70% pass mark
- Certificate upon completion provides evidence of learning
- Accredited by Secured by Design and meets national Police approved standards
- Written in partnership with Kidscape
Accredited / endorsed by
Partners / major users
What customers say
"I have now been using the EduCare programme to support understanding in Child Protection and Safeguarding for over 5 years. It is an invaluable resource which allows learners to work at their own pace and also organisations to provide a broad and detailed level of support to staff."
Principal/CEO GEMS Education