Preventing Bullying for International Schools
The purpose of this course is to help you understand, recognise and prevent bullying behaviour.
Looking at evidence from research, this course covers who may be affected, the effects of bullying and how to prevent bullying in organisations and what you can do as an individual to play your part.
At the end of the course, learners will:
- Understand what bullying is, including the five components of bullying behaviour.
- Identify who may be affected by bullying, as there are some groups of people who are likely to be more affected than others.
- Understand the role technology can play in bullying behaviour (cyberbullying).
- Be able to recognise a child who may be being bullied and understand the damaging physical and emotional effects.
- Be able to put actions in place to tackle bullying in their organisation or setting.
What are my buying options?
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of EduCare for Education®, our bestselling training course package which combines a wide range of courses such as Child Protection and Online Safety into one cost-effective bundle.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own package, or ask us to create bespoke content just for you.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Max. Duration 4 hours
Target Audience International Education
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- Four modules with multiple choice questionnaires
- Four CPD hours with a personalised downloadable certificate
- 70% pass mark
- Optional narration of each module for accessibility
- Additional resources for further learning and printable modules for future reference
- Fully endorsed by experts at Bullying UK and Family Lives.
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
"We feel that the EduCare method is robust, engaging and easy-to-use. It is also a good resource as it allows learners to refer back to content even after they have completed their training. I would definitely recommend EduCare to other organisations who need to undertake staff training."
Julian Rhodes, Head of Education
West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust