The course outlines what the Online Safety Act is, what it aims to achieve and how it will do so, how social media currently impacts children and young people, and how the Bill can be used as part of a school’s whole school approach to online safety. Reflective questions throughout the course offer learners additional opportunities to think about their understanding of online harms and consider how they play a crucial role in educating children on how to stay safe online.
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in our online learning service for International Schools. Please contact us if you would like more information or a quotation.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Max. Duration 1 hour
Target Audience Education
- Optional narration for accessibility
- One CPD credits, with individual personalised downloadable certificate.
- 70% pass mark.
- Additional resources for further learning and printable modules for future reference.
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
The great thing with the package is that it is easily accessible and training records can be downloaded onto excel. The governing board complete courses on a termly basis. So far they have covered child protection, online exploitation, prevent and SEND code of practice.
Head teacher, Morchard Bishop Primary School